Monday, July 4, 2011

Work+My Brain= Over thinking like this

While working I realized that a rake is basically combing the grass the leaves and trash left in the yard are like lice, a lawn mower is basically a hair trimmer, and I'm a hairstylist for a yard.  At that point and time of thinking this I ask myself well whats the gel and how does this grass/hair get washed and I get an even greater idea.  The grass gets washed by rain and it is molded and kept up by dead stuff.  Luckily I was finished with work and was asked to do something else which allowed me to stop thinking about the subject.  Bottom line I have a new title for my job, a yard stylist.

1 comment:

  1. haha this is funny! hey maybe one day we should start a grass cutting business and call it yard stylist! haha

    ReplyDelete